[tmp] Re: I get an error message when I try to run Voice box

  • From: "Colin Dowling" <colin.dowling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 08:54:31 +1000

Hi Kathy
I also used to have this issue, sometimes I wouldn't get an error message or ding and sit there waiting for something to happen. If you follow the list you will have seen over a long time people having issues with voice box, the best solution is to install RB clip this works every time with no problem.
Cheers Colin.

-----Original Message----- From: Kathy Blackburn
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 1:57 AM
To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tmp] Re: I get an error message when I try to run Voicebox

Yes, the Talk files are created; I just get the error message instead
of the ding.  Thanks.

Kathy Blackburn
kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxxxx