[tmp] Re: How I Got Rockbox to Speak Shortcut Menu Items

  • From: Laz <lazmesa6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 18:04:26 -0400

I don't think you'll receive any conflicts, Gera. The shortcut just
gives the command to speak the time whether it's in English or
Spanish. As far as the talk files, you could create your own in
Spanish or hear the ones in English. Since they're just talk files,
I.E. recordings, they'll just play in whatever language they were
created.

Regards,

Laz

On 4/22/14, Jim Hunt <jhunt76@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hola Gerardo,
>

> Hmm, yeah you might get conflicts.  Sorry bro, don't know how to solve that
> one ... bummer I know.
>

> Jim

Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email with the word subscribe
as the subject to:
tmp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email:  laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: lazmesa