[tmp] Hi a quick question about the sonsa not responding

  • From: "Neena Saloiya" <neena.saloiya@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 01:25:33 -0500

Hello everyone. Mine played wonderfully like it did for almost a year and a
quarter. Then: while I was listening to a song, it totally wouldn’t talk,
except to say “files.” I haven’t a clue what happened. I’ve reset the sonsa
about 5 times. I’ve pressed the power on and off with the volume button, then
power with the button on the left of the play pause with the power, and then
the play pause with the power. To no avail. It just says “files” when I press
the power button. It won’t tell me it’s shutting down or anything. I can’t tell
anything from how much battery life I have, to skipping to another song. What
could have caused this, and how do I fix, please and thanks? Best wishes for a
happy holiday everyone. (Belated Merry Christmas.)