[tmp] Re: Halloween super discounts on Talking Mp3 Players, Bluetooth devices, accessories & phone plans!

  • From: "Shorty & Kitty" <shortyonlists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014 19:42:53 -0330

Laz has mention several times about selling the iPhone, I guess you have not been paying attention to the list?

When the Dam Breaks
http://www.thewesternstar.com/Living/2013-06-09/article-3272214/When-the-dam-breaks/1

(The Voices Within, Reflections of A Different Mind.
UPC 9781481716468

This is a story of love, heartache, disappointments, God, relationships
and family. Everything bundled into one.
A real and true life story of struggles, pain and coping with mental illness. With a recurring theme of the affects and aftermath of being verbally and emotionally abused. The book speaks out about the consequences and the impact abuse can have on one s life. With a quest to find
true love in this harsh and often cruel world.

yeah, what gave you the idea Laz is an Apple dealer?

At 11:33 AM 11/2/2014, you wrote:
Um, sorry?