[tmp] Get 16000 or more songs on a Talking MP3 Player, sale prices ending soon!

  • From: Laz <accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 11:44:45 -0500

Hi all,

That's a lot of songs! It's very easy to increase the storage memory
on our Talking MP3 Players. You can do so by adding up to a 64GB
memory card which adds an additional 64 gigabytes of storage space to
your Talking MP3 Player! Just think about it, you can get an estimated
16000 MP3 songs of an average size of 4MB on one 64GB card. Add that
to the 2000 song capaciy of one of our 8GB Talking MP3 Players, and
you end up with enough storage room for 18000 songs! All in a small
portable and accessible Talking MP3 Player! Not to mention it's a
great stocking stuffer along with the rest of our discounted items
this week as follows.

Here's an audio tutorial on using a microSD card with our Talking MP3
Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/microsd-card-use-to-increase-the-storage-capacity-of-your-talking-mp3-player/

This week, we're putting our 64GB memory cards on special at our
lowest price ever! Get a 64GB memory card for just $72.99 whether you
order one of our Talking MP3 Players or not! In addition to that our
brand new Talking Sansa Clip Zip 4GB is discounted to $79.99 and the
8GB is $95.99 and along with that you get 25% off any accessories you
get with your purchase including our newest additions, the light
portable clip-on case stereo speakers and the auxiliary audio cable
(for connecting your Mp3 Player to a sound system or car stereo)! The
other microSD cards are part of this 25% off special as well in case
you need less than 64GB of additional storage. Of course all players
come with earphones, USB cable, free friendly tech support, our new
audio tutorials, free shipping in the US and greatly discounted
quality international shipping and 1-year replacement warranty!

Don't forget we have a clearance page where you can get great deals on
discontinued and overstocked items:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/clearance.html Currently we have one
Talking Sansa Fuze and big discounts on cases for E200 Series and
Sansa Fuze Players and we have some Talking Sansa Clip Zip recertified
players with very low prices and 1 year warranty which are available
on the above page!

Don't know what a Talking MP3 Player is and all it can do? Find out by
listening to or downloading our in-depth Introduction to Talking MP3
Players, in which I introduce you to them starting from describing the
player to demonstrating some of the many features and answering some
of the most frequently asked questions:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

You can download this file to hear our appearance on Accessible
World's Tech Talk program, Stocking Stuffers for 2013:
http://www.wuala.com/TalkingMP3Players/Music/Talking%20MP3%20Players%20on%20stocking-stuffers-part-2-11-11-13.mp3/

We have new audio tutorials which cover some of the many features of
our Talking MP3 Players, such as use of microSD cards, wake-up alarm,
sleep timer, equalizer presets and many more which you will find on
your Talking Mp3 Player or on our website on the demo page,
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/demo.html!

Get 6 months to pay with No Interest on orders over $99 when you check
out with Paypal and choose Bill Me Later!(subject to credit approval)

This special lasts until Thursday December 12th, so hurry and pick up
your gift in plenty of time to receive it before Christmas!

Shipping & handling is free in the US, and discounted on Canadian and
international orders. To avoid any delays when placing orders with a
destination outside the US, please be sure to select the appropriate
international shipping method on the checkout page and find out what
constitutes a larger international order and which shipping method to
choose for such on the shopping cart page
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/shopping-cart.html

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards, PayPal,
and Google Checkout/Wallet on line, or you can call 727-498-0121 or
Skype lazmesa to place your credit card order or have a Paypal payment
request sent to you.

Your questions are always welcome.

Happy Holidays!

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
The home of the affordable Talking MP3 Players!
Based in the US

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email with the word subscribe
as the subject to:
tmp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email:  laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: lazmesa