[tmp] Re: Free Wall Charger and other savings with Talking Mp3 Player purchase ending soon

  • From: Neena Saloiya <neena.saloya@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 11:27:55 -0400

Hi Laz and company. I'm just wondering. If the players are going to be discontinued from Amazon, then, are you all going to still sell talking mp3 players after these ones are gone? As in will there be a different kine one can buy if they want a talking mp3 player in the future?

-----Original Message----- From: Laz
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2014 2:16 PM
To: tmp
Subject: [tmp] Free Wall Charger and other savings with Talking Mp3 Player purchase ending soon

Hi everyone,

FYI, I've been advised that the Clip Zip players are being taken off
the shelves and being replaced by the new inaccessible Clip Sport
model, as well as that the prices for the Clip Zip players on Amazon
are getting very expensive, so you may wish to jump on our special
this week and get yourself a Sansa Clip Zip Talking MP3 Player.

This week, we're giving you a free wall charger with the purchase of
any Talking MP3 Player on our site through September 11th! You also
get 15 to 20% off Bluetooth Accessories, 20% off all other Accessories
and MicroSD cards or 25% off when you buy any Talking Mp3 Player!

Additional Talking Mp3 Players are on our Sansa Clip Zip and Sansa
Clip Plus pages with the same deals:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/sansa-clip-zip.html &
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/sansa-clip-plus.html

You can listen to your audio files on our great sounding and
very-affordable Talking MP3 Players. No need for iTunes or other
software as copy and paste is all you need to put your audio files on
our players. Play most audio file types except protected files, so
podcasts, audiobooks and described movies and TV shows in MP3 format
are all good.

Listen to our customers as they tell you how much they like our
players, customer support, and how they use their Talking MP3 Players:
http://tinyurl.com/k97h858

Our players are feature packed so if you're curious if they'll be able
to do something, ask away and I'll be happy to answer your questions.
You can  start off by downloading and giving a listen to this
introduction: http://tinyurl.com/mb7jes5

All Talking Mp3 Players come with earphones, USB cable, free friendly
tech support, our new audio tutorials, free shipping in the US,
greatly discounted quality international shipping, and 1-year
replacement warranty!

Get 6 months to pay with No Interest on orders over $99 when you check
out with PayPal and choose Bill Me Later!(subject to credit approval)

This special ends on Thursday September 11th so hurry and place your
order! http://www.talkingmp3players.com/specials.html

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards and PayPal
on line, or you can call 727-498-0121 or Skype lazmesa to place your
credit card order or have a Paypal payment request sent.

Your questions are always welcome.

All the best!

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
The home of the affordable Talking MP3 Players since 2009!
Based in the US

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email with the word subscribe
as the subject to:
tmp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email:  laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: lazmesa