[tmp] Re: Flak to MP3 converter

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2014 14:03:29 -0400

I forgot to mention, the in-ears I love are by Shure, and the over-ears at home are Grado.

At 01:53 PM 10/4/2014, you wrote:
I fully agree. As one with a past in high end audio, I'd say these players are
very very good for their size. But, if one can, keep the greatest fidelity as
artifacts due to compression can surely take you in the other direction.