[tmp] Re: Drat, The Links Did Break - was RE: How I Got Rockbox to Speak Shortcut Menu Items

  • From: Laz <accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 09:45:31 -0400

For those who didn't save the links, here they are again:

Clip Plus players

http://www.wuala.com/TalkingMP3Players/Firmware/Clip%20Plus/.rockbox%20with%20shortcuts.zip/

Clip Zip players:

http://www.wuala.com/TalkingMP3Players/Firmware/Clip%20Zip/.rockbox%20with%20shortcuts.zip/

Regards,

Laz

On 4/22/14, Jim Hunt <jhunt76@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Wuala must be doing some maintenance right now, I can't even bring up the
> TalkingMP3Players directory or even the Wuala main page.  When it comes
> back, try this:
> https://www.wuala.com/talkingmp3players/Firmware/
>
> Jim

Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email with the word subscribe
as the subject to:
tmp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email:  laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: lazmesa