[tmp] Discounts on Talking MP3 Players and 25% off accessories & micro SD cards

  • From: Laz <laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 21:31:02 -0500

Hi all,

Check out this very-affordable and fully accessible way to play your
music and audiobook files which plays many sound file types except for
those which are protected: http://tinyurl.com/of3usq8

The Sansa Clip Zip and Clip Plus Talking MP3 Players are priced $65.99
for the 4GB models and $85.99 for the 8GB!

On top of the above savings you get 25% off accessories with your
purchase such as micro SD cards to expand your player's memory,
speakers, headsets, Travel charger, auxiliary cable to connect your
player to your stereo system and more when you buy the accessories in
the combo box with your player purchase. Get 20% off accessories
including Bluetooth devices and micro SD cards without player purchase
from the Accessories pages:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessories.html. The discounts are
reflected in the prices as shown on the site.

For just a little bit longer you can still get 30% off the Stereo
Speaker Case - only $16.99 with batteries included! This is a great
sounding stereo speaker zipper case which will hold any of your
players securely while you listen to your favorite jams in this
portable carrying case! http://www.talkingmp3players.com/speakers.html

Here's what our customers had to say about our Talking MP3 Players:
http://tinyurl.com/p89zlz3

All Talking MP3 Players come with earphones, USB cable, free friendly
tech support, our new audio tutorials, free shipping in the US,
greatly discounted quality international shipping, and 1-year
replacement warranty! http://www.talkingmp3players.com/specials.html

If you're looking for a basic and simple to use player for just MP3
files, we have another MP3 player that's really basic and easy to use
that's still priced at the introductory price of $19.99! You also get
25% off accessories with your order! You can read about it here:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/other-players.html

Our bluetooth special is still going on as well! Check out our choice
of bluetooth items at the following links, including a new Bluetooth
Receiver that speaks!

* Bluetooth transmitters and receivers starting at $39.99, including
our latest transmitter, the Mini-jack TX4, and reciever, the Mini-jack
AX4 which speaks when turned on, off, and in pairing mode, with
introductory savings:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/bluetooth-transmitters-and-receivers.html

* Bluetooth Headsets starting at $39.99, including our latest
addition, the Avantree Audition Bluetooth headset with introductory
savings! http://www.talkingmp3players.com/headsets.html

* Bluetooth speakers starting at $23.99, including the Miccus Pool
Party Bluetooth stereo speakers and the Portable Water Resistant
Bluetooth Mini Shower mono speaker, both of which can be used to
answer calls when paired with your smartphone!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/speakers.html

This special runs through Thursday February 26th, so hurry and save big!

Get 6 months to pay with No Interest on orders over $99 when you check
out with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit. (subject to credit approval)

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards and PayPal
on line, or you can call 727-498-0121 or Skype lazmesa to place your
credit card order or have a Paypal payment request sent.

Your questions are always welcome.

Best regards!

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
The home of the affordable Talking MP3 Players since 2009!
Based in the US

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx