[tmp] Re: Differences between players

  • From: Pauline Smith <zim1993@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 18:02:00 -0500 (EST)

Good evening.  Thanks for this explanation.  I think I will be purchasing a
Quick Zip but I'll have to wait till after the New Year as that will be the
next time I will be in an actual computer that has internet access so I can
order from the site.  I also like the old **** but I managed to unfortunately
misplaced mine.  I have a Clip Plus but I find that a little bit more difficult
to use.

Pauline Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail1.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/DymlltMm-20141229-1744.wav