[tmp] Re: Device not Recognized, USB Failed etc?

  • From: Laz <accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 11:31:46 -0400

Hi Trevor,

Thanks for the very kind words! I just treat folks like I myself would
want to be treated is all.

Just a little bit more on drivers and USB ports. If you connect your
player to the 1st USB port, your computer will set up a driver for
that particular port. Now if you connect the player to USB port number
2, your computer will set up a driver for that particular port. The
drivers aren't shared among USB ports; each one gets its own driver
for each particular device you connect to it. Just a little bit more
information on the subject.

I think you meant to say that RBClip was better than VoiceBox, not
Rockbox, as Rockbox and voiceBox are 2 very different things.

All the best,

Laz