[tmp] Re: Device not Recognized, USB Failed etc?

  • From: "\"coromandel Gold\"" <tigermotion@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 17:56:01 +1200

Hi Laz,
Thanks for that, about the Drivers being Corrupt, and not the USB Port being at fault. I deleted the Drivers for the Sansa Player, and then used a new USB Port, and it fixed the Problem, and at first it assigned Drive F, and I was able to complete Downloading the Latest Rockbox Update for Version 2, and install on my Sansa Fuze Player. I then went through the proper ejecting of the Player, and then gave it the 30 Second reset, after which I then reconnected the Player to my Computer using the USB Port I had used a few minutes earlier, and this time Drive L, was assigned to the Sansa Fuze, and using RB Clip, I went through the Process of getting the Audio Book, spoken with the voice of Neo Paul, and I must say, the RB Clip Method is far simpler and superior to the Rockbox method that we used to use.
Player is now working perfectly, and thanks for all your Help!
You seem to be a Wonderful Patient and Helpful Guy, with heaps of Knowledge, for you seem to come up with Answers to all the Problems that we Sansa Users throw at you !
Keep it up, for without you I think We would get Stuck more often.
Once again Thanks for your Help, which is much appreciated.

Trevor.