[tmp] Debut question or maybe tip of knowing book's length?

  • From: Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 14:12:54 -0600

 HI guys
Maybe debut tip or question? OK you know when sighted people reads books, they have the physical book to judge how thick the book is? OK on our Sansas, there's no way for the player to tell us like Winamp does, the length of the book, thus I name the book with the length info: for instance suppose the book Superfudge by Judy Blume is let's say maybe three hours? I'd rena,name it something like Judy Blume Super Fudge (3 hours so minutes). Any other ideas? since it'd be some hassle having to rename books!

--
Enviado desde mi lap
RompiendoBarreras espacio de psicología/Superación Personal Sábados 10PM México