[tmp] Re: Conversion of format from mp4 to OGG

  • From: Laz <accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 13:39:37 -0400

Normally one can convert AVI files to audio files such as OGG, MP3,
etc. I say normally because the problem with AVI files is that there
are so many different codecs for them that sometimes one doesn't have
the right tools installed to decode them properly in order to convert
them. I always used goldwave to convert AVI files to MP3 or OGG. It
does save a ton of space on a storage device!

Laz