[tmp] Re: Charging the player

  • From: Laz <lazmesa6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 10:11:50 -0500

Hi Colin,

The action of connecting it to the USB port turns the players on. When
I've left mine connected for more than the required hour, I haven't
noticed much of a drop if any, perhaps down to 98% instead of 100. I
suspect you've tried to turn the player off while it's connected?

Regards,

Laz

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email with the word subscribe
as the subject to:
tmp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email:  laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: lazmesa