[tmp] Cannot Add Talk Clips

  • From: Pauline Smith <zim1993@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 15:05:05 -0500

Good Afternoon,

I have been unable to add talk clips to my files.  I get a message
saying "You do not have a voice running.  Exiting Voicebox" or
something like that.  I have a Sansa Clip Plus, which I do not like as
well as the Sansa Fuse I used to have.  Unfortunately, I had to
purchase the Clip when I manage to misplace or lose the other player
last year.  I had no trouble following the instructions in the Quick
Start guide and installing Talk Clips with the Fuse.  Any help would
be appreciated.

Pauline