[tmp] Re: Cancel Empty List Email

  • From: "\"coromandel Gold\"" <tigermotion@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 09:08:28 +1200

Hi Laz,

Yes, I guess what is done is done, next time I wait!
Thank you for the update for the Fuze Version 2, I will go and update now.
Many Thanks, but out of Curiosity, what would I have needed to do to solve the Empty list issue?
that is without taking the long Steps I did, to sort out the problem.
I ask as if it ever happens again I will then know what to do, instead of Deleting everything?

Trevor.