[tmp] Re: Bluetooth question

  • From: Laz <accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 18:14:25 -0500

That's right, Bill.

I believe that idea had been floated by a list member who admitted
that he was just guessing when he said one would need 2 speakers and
bluetooth transmitters. We've now established that the bluetooth
speakers do produce stereo sound and that the distance between the
individual speakers determines the stereo effect, aside from the fact
that my wife posted about bluetooth speakers that have two individual,
separate speakers.

Happy new year!

Laz

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players: