[tmp] Re: Bluetooth question

  • From: "Jean Marcley" <jmarcley@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 19:37:24 -0700

The sound is very full and rich.  I got it at Bose.com
Actually, I found the phone number on the website and called them. They are very helpful. When I received my order, I called to ask a couple of questions and they were very helpful. It may have been $199 as someone else stated on this list, but I thought it was $159.
Let me see if I can look it up for you.
Jean
----- Original Message ----- From: "Julie Dawson" <julie.magnolia@xxxxxxx>