[tmp] Best deal of year ends today Cyber Monday Midnight on Talking Mp3 Players, accessories including Bluetooth and more!

  • From: Laz <accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 14:01:53 -0500

Hi everyone,

Last chance to get a huge discount on a Talking Mp3 Player, great
sounding portable case speaker, Bluetooth Splash Proof speakers,
headsets, Bluetooth receivers and transmitters to enable your Talking
Mp3 Player, Bookplayer and other devices to use Bluetooth and all the
rest of our accessories and microSD cards!

* Get 30% off of the Stereo Speaker Case - only $16.99 with batteries
included! This is a great sounding stereo speaker zipper case which
will hold any of your players securely while you listen to your
favorite jams in this portable carrying case!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/speakers.html

* Lowest prices ever on our Talking MP3 Players! $79.99 for 8GB and
$62.99 for 4GB! http://www.talkingmp3players.com/specials.html Listen
to this presentation for more info on our Talking MP3 Players:
http://tinyurl.com/mb7jes5

* Get 20% off of the Pool Party Bluetooth stereo speakers! Great
sounding and easy to pair with your smartphone or Bluetooth enabled
audio device! We also took 25% off of the Bluetooth mini Shower mono
speaker. Both the above are water and splash resistant and when paired
with a smartphone can be used to answer calls.
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/speakers.html

* Get 25% off all other accessories and microSD cards including other
Bluetooth items! Great stocking stuffer possibilities here! Including
Bluetooth transmitters, receivers, and headsets for your wireless
listening pleasure! http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessories.html

* Get 10% off all Accessible Cell Phones! We have the Samsung Haven
and Gusto 3 flip phones, as well as Android and iPhones!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessible-phones.html

Get 6 months to pay with No Interest on orders over $99 when you check
out with PayPal and choose Bill Me Later!(subject to credit approval)

This special runs through Cyber Monday December 1st, so hurry and save
big on our lowest prices of the year!

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards and PayPal
on line, or you can call 727-498-0121 or Skype lazmesa to place your
credit card order or have a Paypal payment request sent.

Your questions are always welcome.

Happy Holidays!

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
The home of the affordable Talking MP3 Players since 2009!
Based in the US

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx