[tmp] Another specific event/occasion when I loved my sansa

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 22:36:10 +0200

Yesterday, happened to be waiting for a friend to collect me from work office,
after we had closed at usual 1PM time on a Friday afternoon.

Anyway, meant I was standing outside, and listening to music on my sansa E260,
just to pass time, and it turned out that original lift guy had run into
serious work/traffic issues, and then the other possible lift, who happens to
be roundabout my oldest friend, since have, literally, known him from
roundabout 1979, back in early primary school days ended up having troubles
with his car that needed a bit of maintenance/fixing before he could eventually
get to my office building, roundabout 4 hours later.

Either way, might sound a bit off-topic, but, can honestly just say that after
standing outside for roundabout 4 hours in total, I was still in a _relatively_
cheerful mood, and that was primarily due to my sansa having let me just listen
to all sorts of different types of music, skip through certain songs, as well
as letting me, at times choose specific artists/tracks, etc. etc...<smile>

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA