[tmp] Re: And the bounces continue...

  • From: Pauline Smith <zim1993@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 11:28:21 -0500

This must be why my coworker and I are having trouble getting messages from
another list at this site. I took my work email address off vacation status
sometime last year for that list and still don't receive messages. The computer
instructor hasn't received messages from the same list in several weeks. Thank
gdness messages from this list still get to me.

Thanks for keeping us up to date on this matter. Sorry you have had these
challenges.

Pauline