[tmp] Accessible Cell Phones and other special deals at TalkingMp3Players.com!

  • From: Laz <accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 19:22:23 -0400

Hi folks,

First a quick reminder, we have free wall chargers with Talking Mp3
Players and discounts on our Bluetooth devices and a new audio demo on
our new Miccus Pool Party Bluetooth speakers with all available
information on our Specials page, plus we've extended the deals
through Thursday May 15th:

We are now beginning to sell specially customized accessible android
phones on our Accessible Phones page:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessible-phones.html

Right now, until Thursday May 15th, we have $10 off these phones,
we've already marked them down on the website.

We have three types of phones currently available:

One is the unlocked 16GB version, the Google Galaxy Nexus, that can be
run on any GSM network such as AT&T & T-Mobile, Prepaid services such
as T-Mobile prepaid, Straight Talk, Walmart Family Mobile, Net O, the
service we can set up for you which is Solavei and many other services
which will save you money. All services are without contract as you
bought your own phone. Price with discount: $199.99 Free Shipping in
US. (discounted International Priority Mail).

Another is the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus 32 GB, 4G LTE phone, it
can only be used with Verizon, no contract necessary. Price with
discount: $169.99 Free Shipping in US. (discounted International
Priority Mail). You can also use it as a small tablet using Wi-Fi
which enables you to use it with Skype and any other app that doesn't
require a phone plan.

The above Android phones have NFC (Near-Field Communication)which
allows you to use special apps on your phone to allow you to identify
CDs, DVDs, clothing, pill bottles etc, by using NFC labels which can
be purchased on Amazon. The apps are free and we can install them if
you like along with many other useful apps which will be explained
further below.

We also now have the Samsung Haven which uses buttons and is very
accessible for those of you who prefer buttons over touch screens. It
can be used with either Verizon, Page Plus or Tracfone. Price with
discount: $59.99 Free Shipping in US. (discounted International
Priority Mail).

Now available for Android phones, ETI Eloquence. Some of you folks
love this speech synthesizer, and Code Factory is selling it for use
with Android phones.

The Galaxy Nexus phones we're selling are running the latest Android
version, KitKat 4.4.2 which is very accessible.

I've been using one and find it very accessible because of the
built-in accessibility which you can turn on yourself by holding down
two fingertips on the setup screen. This turns on TalkBack and explore
by touch and a small tutorial which provides you with the basics of
using the touch screen and enabling you to use the phone. Of course
we'll ship them with accessibility turned on for you.

You can use it as a simple phone, for texting, email, and browsing the internet.

You can use it more fully for such things as reading EBooks, listening
to audiobooks and music, Audible.com support, a word processor for
taking notes etc, OCR, money identification, color identification, NFC
technology as described above, and of course GPS and so on.

You can use your phone for just about anything you need. There are
literally hundreds of thousands of apps available and there are a lot
of free and very inexpensive ones.

We'll customize your phone if you let us know what types of apps
you're interested in, and install them for you.

You can also get them by downloading and installing accessible apps
from the Google Play Store yourself.

You can order these phones from our website:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessible-phones.html

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards and PayPal
on line, or you can call 727-498-0121 or Skype lazmesa to place your
credit card order or have a Paypal payment request sent to you.

Your questions are always welcome.

All the best!

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
The home of the affordable Talking MP3 Players!
Based in the US

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email with the word subscribe
as the subject to:
tmp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email:  laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: lazmesa