[tmp] Re: A question help please, , with my Sansa Clip+ player

  • From: Laz <lazmesa6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 15:26:29 -0400

Hi Rhonda,

Ok, then your computer just happened to assign it a different drive
letter is all. This isnt really a problem unless you consider it a
problem in which case, let's hope someone steps up with the
instructions for reassigning it to be drive G: instead of H:.

Personally, I wouldn't worry overmuch about it. I've had it where I
was setting up a player and plugged in my own player to charge at the
same time, and my own player's drive letter was switched from F: to
H:, so everytime I plugged in my player it came up as drive H: instead
of F:. I just left it like that.

Regards,

Laz