[tlug] Re: meeting tommarrow

  • From: srh023@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 11:21:23 -0600

Ok well I'm still going to do my presentation. If people want it repeated on another meeting I will but that will up to Brandon and the group.

Sam

Quoting John Doc <byonichero@xxxxxxxxx>:

Brandon told me he's not going to be there tomorrow either.  Looks like it's
going to be a really small and short meeting.

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 10:01 AM, droops <droops@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

yeah i dont think i am going to be able to make it either, i have to
watch kids while the wife votes.