[TIPSdiscussion] Loss of another NICK ZADRICK N1NZ Southington CT Long time Ham Radio Teacher

  • From: John N1IWT & Anne K1STM <tipsnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxx, tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 02:46:30 -0500

With regret I note the passing of another friend.
Nickolas Zadrick, N1NZ,  83, of Southington passed away peacefully at
home on January 1, 2012.

Funeral *services will be held TODAY Jan 5 at 9:00am from the
Plantsville Funeral Home, 975 S. Main St., Plantsville, with a 10:00am
Mass of Christian Burial at St. Thomas Church, 99 Bristol St.,
Southington. Burial with full military honors will follow in St. Thomas
Cemetery, Southington.

This one hurts a little more - Nick taught me the first Ham radio class
I ever went to at Southington High taught by SARA led by Nick.  He was
very active in the Southington club.

OBIT Link :
http://www.plantsvillefuneralhome.com/personal.php?prepage=203

Guestbook link:
http://www.plantsvillefuneralhome.com/forms/guestbook_entry.php?rec=203

Godspeed Friend-

73

John M West N1IWT
*

TIPSdiscussion welcomes messages from members please POST at:
tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Our Info Page and Web Portal (the easy way to get to your acct)
www.freelists.org/list/tipsdiscussion

Subscribe to the list send a blank email with SUBSCRIBE in the subject field:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unsubscribe by sending a blank email with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject to:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tell your friends about TIPSnet!!!