[TIPSdiscussion] Happy Summer (and Winter) to All

  • From: John and Anne <tipsnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TIPSdiscussion <tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 14:04:59 -0400

Hi Everyone

Time to think about TIPSnet for this Fall, 12th year. Our plan is to
restart September 14th at the same start time, but where we are located
plans to be technically a bit different as discussed in the Spring.

We will still use the SPARC repeater system 147.505 (-11mhz) 77.0PL on
RF from West Haven, CT any other repeater groups interested in carrying
TIPS from anywhere you are welcome.

On VoIP the change will be to the NEW-ENG2 New England Gateway or both
Echolink (node 9127) and IRLP New England Reflector  (Node 912 Channel 7)..

Note to current connections that  hook in by script on IRLP, please
change your targets.. NO Automatics on Echolink.

Systems already have their clearances so its as simple as joining us
September 14...

QUESTIONS?? .. Please call 860-628-6454 or email me at tipsnegt@xxxxxxxxxxx

73,

Anne West K1STM TIPSnet Net Manager
John West N1IWT TIPSnet Program & Publicity Manager
www.tipsnet.org
Email: tipsnet@xxxxxxxxxxx
n1iwt@xxxxxxxxxxx

Fostering International Friendship Through Amateur Radio ©

TIPSnet meets every Tuesday 7:30pm to 8:30pm local time (EST)
0030z-0130z on several RF linked repeaters throughout New England,
including the *SPARC* system, our RF HUB in West Haven, CT connection is
via the 147.505/146.505 repeater with input (-1 Mhz PL 77.0)

***NEW FOR 2010*** National and International connections are welcome
via the New England Gateway – EchoLink Conference *NEW-ENG2* (node #
9127) and IRLP *New England Reflector* 912, Channel 7 (node # 9127),
also the *DODROPIN* Conference server Node # 355800 and *HANDIHAM* node
#494492. Streaming audio available at http://new-eng.com
TIPSdiscussion welcomes messages from members please POST at:
tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Our Info Page and Web Portal (the easy way to get to your acct)
www.freelists.org/list/tipsdiscussion

Subscribe to the list send a blank email with SUBSCRIBE in the subject field:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unsubscribe by sending a blank email with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject to:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tell your friends about TIPSnet!!!