[TIPSdiscussion] Fwd: FW: [EastTNAPRS] GPS Jamming

  • From: John and Anne <tipsnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TIPSdiscussion <tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 12:50:46 -0400

GPS JAMMING did you know HR607 means the car GPS will be useless??

Read this!!

From: William McKeehan <yahoo-mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EastTNAPRS] GPS Jamming
To: EastTNAPRS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2011, 5:49 AM

This was sent to me and I thought it was worth passing along.
TIPSdiscussion welcomes messages from members please POST at:
tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Our Info Page and Web Portal (the easy way to get to your acct)
www.freelists.org/list/tipsdiscussion

Subscribe to the list send a blank email with SUBSCRIBE in the subject field:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unsubscribe by sending a blank email with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject to:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tell your friends about TIPSnet!!!