[TIPSdiscussion] 3/31/09 Tipsnet Program

  • From: "KT1NG-TIPS" <kt1ng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 12:30:25 -0400

Hi everyone
Next TIPSNet Program will be on Electronics 101 Part 1.
Topics will be on Potentiometers,Reostats,Variac,& Isolation Transformers. I
will explain there use & other uses in Amateur Radio.Please join us Tuesday
March 31 at 7:00pm EST on the *NEW-ENG* server or you local repeater link to
our system.
Thanks to all for your idea's
Tad KT1NG
TIPSdiscussion welcomes messages from members please POST at:
tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Our Info Page and Web Portal (the easy way to get to your acct)
www.freelists.org/list/tipsdiscussion

Subscribe to the list send a blank email with SUBSCRIBE in the subject field:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unsubscribe by sending a blank email with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject to:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tell your friends about TIPSnet!!!