[tinwhiskers] Re: Toyota

  • From: "Bob Landman" <rlandman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tinwhiskers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 11:19:54 -0400

Happy to do so Victor. Anyone who has anything else to share on the topic can mail me and I'll put it in the folder.

Its a very interesting problem with all manner of possibilities. We all can relate to it in our own businessess, I'm sure.

Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: <Victor_G_Hernandez@xxxxxxxx>