[tinwhiskers] Re: Toyota

  • From: "Parnagian, Edward" <ed.parnagian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tinwhiskers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tinwhiskers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bob Landman <rlandman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 17:13:43 +0100

Every engineer is going to make a mistake sooner or later.  Even I've got a
"few" to my credit ... ;O).

The real problem is the belief - perhaps driven by our legal system - that if
you don't acknowledge a problem then - there is the possibility that - it will
go away and be forgotten about.  In this case, it has surfaced a bit too often
and the lawyers are going to get rich at Toyota's expense.

Denial is not the great river in Egypt!  It is part of the human condition ...

Best regards,
Ed