[tinwhiskers] Re: Tin Whiskers on Modern Marvels

  • From: "Bob Landman" <rlandman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tinwhiskers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 09:22:18 -0400

Denny & Bill:

Well, I finally got to see this episode!  My customer called my home after work
to tip us off that episode 19 was going to play again so we set the DVR and I
saw Mike for the first time.

I wish they would update it to include RoHS. Mike must know the producers at
Modern Marvels.  Can we get him to contact them to bring them up to date? That
lead is now banned and so we will see many new engineering disasters?

Bob