[tinwhiskers] Re: The compliance with EU materials dictates and the precautionary principal

  • From: "John Burke" <john@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tinwhiskers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 11:06:54 -0700

And that is the point I was trying to make on the thread.

Having banned lead in solder without any scientific evidence or testing of
whether it was an issue or not, how in the World can they let CERN loose
making black holes based on math that will be PROVEN if the particles they
generate work out.

In effect the result is a complete unknown as there is no math in the world
that you can run the numbers on without making all of the assumptions about
the outcome of the experiment - and if the outcome does not fit the math it
will be ways too late to go back over the numbers.

Like I said originally - what happened to the precautionary principal?

John Burke
(408) 515 4992