[tinwhiskers] Re: The compliance with EU materials dictates and the precautionary principal

  • From: Rod <rod.dalitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tinwhiskers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 20:48:49 +0100

On 21 Jun 2009, at 20:04, Dr Mark Vaughan wrote:

I thought the black hole was in our banking systems:-)

One does wonder though who the hell regulates these people...

The possible outcome of this is more than worrying but no authority seems
bothered.

To be perfectly honest, it is not worrying at all, the physics is straightforward. Even the fundamentalists have faith in their God. This discussion is off-topic, straying into areas in which you may not be competent, and threatens to undermine the credibility of the main tin-whiskers issue, in which I believe strongly.

regards,   Rod

rod.dalitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx