[tinwhiskers] Re: - RoHS & BGAs!!!

  • From: "Mark Vaughan" <mark@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tinwhiskers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 16:48:12 -0000

Thems the pics., and a company local to me is being backed by UK Gov't to
send all this electronics scrap overseas it is of course labelled recycled,
labelling being about as far as they go. Sorry I'm forbidden to name them.

Regs Mark

Dr. Mark Vaughan Ph'D., B.Eng. M0VAU

Managing Director

Vaughan Industries Ltd., reg in UK no 2561068

Water Care Technology Ltd, reg in UK no 4129351

Addr Unit3, Sydney House, Blackwater, Truro, Cornwall, TR4 8HH UK.

Phone/Fax 44 (0) 1872 561288

RSGB DRM111 (Cornwall)

  _____

From: tinwhiskers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx