[tinwhiskers] Re: Re-balling SAC BGAs

  • From: "Gary VanRemortel" <g.vanremortel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tinwhiskers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 12:58:09 -0700

Check in with Six Sigma (a division of Winslow Automation), we deal with the
reballing group in Milpitas, CA 408-956-0100, and talk with them.

G. VanRemortel
Senior Mechanical Engineer
CPU Technology, Inc ®
5731 W. Las Positas Blvd
Pleasanton, CA 94588
(925) 224-9920 (Voice)
(925) 227-0539 (Fax)
(408) 375-4450 (Cell)
www.cputech.com
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information contained in this transmission is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
information, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any
action in reliance upon this information.  If you received this transmission in
error, please contact the sender and destroy all printed copies and delete the
material from all computers.

"Insanity in individuals is something rare, but in groups, parties, nations and
epochs it is the rule" -Nietzsche