[tinwhiskers] Paul DiBella/ESD/AAG/PARKER is out of the office.

  • From: pdibella@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tinwhiskers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 14:05:20 -0400

I will be out of the office starting  03/16/2010 and will not return until
03/22/2010.

I will have limited access to my email over the indicated period. I will
respond to your message as soon as possible upon my return. Please contact
Adrienne Satnick (asatnick@xxxxxxxxxx) for any urgent issues and she will
properly route your email to the appropriate party.

PLEASE NOTE: The preceding information may be confidential or
privileged. It only should be used or disseminated for the purpose
of conducting business with Parker. If you are not an intended
recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and
then delete the information from your system. Thank you for your
cooperation.