[tinwhiskers] Re: PPAP for a bare board

  • From: "Richard Olsen" <rich@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tinwhiskers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 09:30:48 -0700

Hello Hani,

Ask your client for a PPAP checklist, get waivers on items you did not do
(design for example).

This is a useful starting place.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Production_Part_Approval_Process

It is well worth an hour to read and follow links if you have not done one
before.

The FMEA & APQP take the most time (in my experience). AIAG has some useful
documents.

Rich

RNB Enterprises
A Veteran Owned Business
A Small Business
DUNS # 093659001
Cage Code 3GUR9

Richard Olsen
Quality Manager/ Sales & Customer Service
17816 North 25th Avenue
Phoenix Arizona
85023-2108

Tel - 602-889-3463