[tinwhiskers] Re: IPC expresses concerns on possible ROHS revisions

  • From: David Cheek <cheekdj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tinwhiskers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 16:45:57 -0700 (PDT)

Does anyone have a softcopy of the meeting (not the IPC Notes) notes (or link)
from the early June meeting in Brussels to discuss RoHS2 and the exemptions?

David Cheek

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

IPC expresses concerns on possible ROHS revisions

IPC today reported on its recent ROHS-revision focused workshop in Brussels and
-- like a growing number of electronics supply chain companies, organizations,
and experts – noted concerns with the Öko-Institut’s proposed expansion of ROHS
substance restrictions.
<snip>