[tinwhiskers] Friedbald KIEL/Creteil/VE/VALEO is out of office

  • From: friedbald.kiel@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: tinwhiskers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 02:15:14 +0100

Je serai absent(e) à partir du  07/11/2008 de retour le  14/11/2008.

I am out of office until 14th of November. My email access will be limited
during this time. If urgent please call  +33 6 16 55 66 72.

This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).
The information contained therein may be confidential or privileged, and its
disclosure or reproduction is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please return it immediately to its
sender at the above address and destroy it.