[tinwhiskers] FW: [LF] EU Commission on fire

  • From: "John Burke" <john@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tinwhiskers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 07:01:09 -0700

No tech content.....but

John Burke
(408) 515 4992

-----Original Message-----
From: Leadfree [mailto:Leadfree@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of TIMOTHY MCGRADY
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2009 6:47 AM
To: Leadfree@xxxxxxx
Subject: [LF] EU Commission on fire

I saw the following news story online today:

BBC News: Fire at EU Commission forces evacuation
The Associated Press - ‎18 minutes ago‎
BRUSSELS (AP) - A fire sent dark smoke billowing from the executive floor of
the European Commission headquarters in Brussels Monday, forcing the
evacuation of hundreds of workers and visitors.

I wonder if this will change the Commission's mind on flame retardants?
Perhaps the new ones don't work so well...

To temporarily stop/(start) delivery of Leadree for vacation breaks send:
SET Leadfree NOMAIL/(MAIL)
for additional information, or contact Keach Sasamori at sasako@xxxxxxx or
847-615-7100 ext.2815
---