[tinwhiskers] Re: Exemption on high temperature lead solder

  • From: "White, Robert" <Robert.White@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tinwhiskers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 09:31:02 -0700

I don't think it will go away anytime soon since the exemption is also
used for die attach in high power semi-conductors used in power diodes,
IGBT's and FET's. Power supplies, as well as many other applications,
including power conversion for all the new alternative energy solutions,
require high power semi-conductors.

Best Regards,

Bob White

Director of Safety and Environmental Compliance

Power-One, Inc.

Tel: (805) 384-5391

Cell: (805) 469-4347