[tinwhiskers] Can we organize to bombard our Congress with e-mails about tin whiskers and lead-free?

  • From: "Fritz, Dennis D." <DENNIS.D.FRITZ@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tin whiskers forum" <tinwhiskers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 11:28:26 -0500

Hi,

I was just asked by my daughter to support some aspect of Hospice care in the
Bail-Out Bill now going through Congress.  It was so easy - my zip code, and a
couple clicks, and a prepared e-mail went out.  The service putting this
together is listed below - CapitolAdvantage

I am sure we need money to engage this kind of service.  Where can we get some
money, and how can we organize to let our Congressmen know there is a big
reliabilty issue coming?

We will not get IPC, as they believe lead-free is fine for most all
electronics.  Who knows anything about NDIA? I don't know how AIA handles this,
after organizing the LEAP/ELFIPT and now the PERM committee.

Your thoughts

Denny Fritz
SAIC

http://www.capitoladvantage.com/