[tinwhiskers] Re: ACE Develops Lead Tinning System

  • From: Engelmaier@xxxxxxx
  • To: lauhs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, tinwhiskers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 22:24:09 EDT

Hi John,
Sorry to miss you in London. Maybe one of these days I get back to Singapore,
and perhaps also do the workshops that I did not have time for the last time
around in Penang—and mybe we can share the delicious Durian holding our noses.
Thanks for telling Michelle—the more the merrier.

Werner
Future workshops:
Reliability Issues with Lead-Free Soldering Processes, June 17, London
Interconnect Failures and Design for Reliability for PCB PTHs, June 17,
London
Solder Joint Reliability: Parts 1 through 4, July 17/18, Thal, Switzerland
Pb-Free Soldering Processes—Survival, Quality, Reliability, August 18,
Orlando
Reliability Issues with Lead-Free Soldering Processes, September 22,
Schaumburg
Failure Mode and Root Cause Analyses Reliability (Fatigue, Brittle Fracture,
ENIG), September 22, Schaumburg

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with
Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.
      (http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?video=4?&
NCID=aolfod00030000000002)