[THIN] Re: x64 bit Citrix... any experience aquired?

  • From: "Schill, Mark" <mark.schill@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 21:15:29 -0600

Well I am starting a project to do an upgrade/implementation of x64 for one
of our applications. Discovered that x64 support from vendors is not where
it should be.

Mark E. Schill CCA
System Administrator, Windows Server Operations - Thin Client Operations

(404) 735-9520
Mark.Schill@xxxxxxxxxxxx

  _____