[THIN] Re: www.csnSPAIN.com

  • From: Ruud Bransen <rb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 16:25:29 +0100

Found this for you (I think it's the second :-))

Computer & Communications Industry Association
Chambre de Commerce, d'Industrie et d'Artisanat (du Burkina Faso)
Cyzo Central Intelligence Agency
Cumberland County Improvement Authority
Consorzio Controlli Integrati in Agricoltura CCIA' 2002
Cinqu=E8 Congr=E9s Catal=E0 d'Intellig=E8ncia Artificial

Regards,
=20
Ruud Bransen
Databalk bv