[THIN] Re: worst case scenario

  • From: Christopher Wilson <christofire@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 16:39:13 -0500

Cool.  Those STIGs are nice.  Could be very helpful.
Regarding two factor auth, it's partly a case of concurrent users vs. total
users.  Citrix and Appsense license concurrently.  Assuming the RSA type
stuff is per seat.  Needing to do some shopping there yet.

I'll have to check into doughnut day - maybe we have that.