[THIN] Re: workspace control

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 13:19:49 -0700

The Web interface has a default timeout of 20 minutes at which time the web
page logs out. This does not logoff the published applications, just the WI.
Most of our customers want this as a security measure to prevent someone
else from walking over to a terminal and launching apps from another account
that is logged in.

You can configure this setting with an entry in the conf file, see:

http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX103672&searchID=16980969

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453