[THIN] Re: windows xp locks up

  • From: Mario Villarreal <MarioV@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 20:01:23 -0700

I had the same problems.  I uninstalled everything, and stopped all
unnecessary services.  My laptop still locked up.  I had all the hotfixes
and patches.  I even tried reinstalling the os using the recovery wizard.
Still locked up.  Finally I just formatted the hard drive and did a clean
install.  So far so good.