[THIN] Re: wfshell.exe Crashing on session share attempt

  • From: "Monahan, Thomas" <Thomas.Monahan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 09:07:01 +0100

Ah, a microsoft patch, we don't use SP4. However, if you or anyone could
remember the KB article number, for this hotfix, or point me in the
direction of where i might get this hotfix it would be most appreciated. I
checked the MS site, but couldn't find anything on wfshell crashing.

Regards,
Thomas